martes, 22 de enero de 2008

my last birthday


In my last birthday I was in my house very sad because I thought that my friends were not reminding themselves of my birthday but at the night arrived my friends and was a great surprise for me.

I remember that I was in my room, then They sang the daybreaks to me.

after, they invited me to have dinner and really I had a lot of fun with them also we were in every home of my friends during all night and we ate all kind of delicious food like: pizza, mole,tamales also a delicious cake made by my mom.

I will never forget that birthday is very special for me, because I want very much to my friends and I estimate them.

2 comentarios:

jazzman58 dijo...

Eva,
There are some bad mistakes in your writing that you need to review. Please copy this entry in a paper and bring it to class, OK?

jazzman58 dijo...

Eva,
You should have written more in your blog, what's going on? You owe me now three entries because you have to write twice a week. If you cannot do this then you have to go the SAC and write your entries there, is that what you want?